Nelly Instagram viral video | nelly head video uncut
While the Story was deleted, it was still grabbed by fans who shared it on Twitter, and they had plenty of reactions to i
One clearly happy person said: "I love Twitter! It literally has everything you need
Another wrote: "Not quite what I was expecting," as one chimed in, "I see everyone talking about the Nelly video but I wanna see it for myself
More reactions poured in as another user commented: "Oh snap! It looks like Nelly accidentally posted a little video to his Instagram Stories..
A fan added: "Just saw that Nelly video and now I wish I un-saw it."
Nelly- real name Cornell Iral Haynes Jr.- would soon respond to the apparent lea
He told TMZ: "I sincerely apologize to the young lady and her family, this is unwanted publicity for her/the
"This was an old video that was private and never meant to go public."The Texas native's shocking and head-turning video comes a short time after he ripped iconic singer Madonna for wearing a revealing outfit in various photo
Madonna had been sharing plenty of racy posts lately and has received quite a bit of backlash.
While many gushed over the daring look in the comments, it's clear that Nelly wasn't a fa
He commented: "Some things should just be left covered up
However, Nelly wasn't alone in that sentiment either as one person reacted: "This is what happens when you have only yes people in your life. No one on her team is being honest with her."
Comments
Post a Comment